Thursday, January 2, 2014

Be Organized

It's the new year and now's the time to reorganize or get organized. Clean out your closet - donate that top you haven't worn in over a year. Clean out your files - shred old documents. Donate books to your local library to clear out clutter from your bookshelf. Organize your junk drawer, you might find something that you misplaced months ago. You and your home will fill so much better after you do so; trust me! 

I like to use mason jars for organizing around the house; I love them! I use them for multiple purposes: pencil holder, scissor holder, rubber bands holder, bath salts holder; you name it. I like to purchase mine from the Dollar Tree and I know you can get them in bulk at Costco or Smart & Final. 

Here are some great organizing photos I found online


Leave a comment and share some of your organizing tips! 

J


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of why organization is important.. But it's so much easier said than done! I am going to get some mason jars though and see what I can do with them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas are great! I need some help organizing as I've spent the entire week cleaning up clutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Donna! Awesome. I'll get in touch with you so we can set up a time to tackle that clutter.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete