Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"I got it at Ross" Home Shopping Tip


                                             



I am a huge Ross shopper. I've found many great treasures shopping at Ross, not just in their home section, but everywhere: shoes, clothing, travel.  When I'm in a really nice area and pass by a Ross, I will make a special stop just to see what I may find.  I was in the Walnut Creek area doing a little shopping and stopped by their Ross; really nice stuff. I found this storage basket and wall art on canvas, both for really great prices. My daughter's room was lacking wall covering so I thought this picture would go perfect on a bare wall next to her window. The storage basket I'm currently using to store her bedding and thick blankets. I imagine I'll use it for various things in the future. I love the size as it holds a lot of stuff.

In comparison to Marshall's and TJMaxx. Ross is arguably the lesser expensive store out of the bunch. If you shop at a good Ross, like the one I went to in Walnut Creek, you may find that they carry the same items as Marshall's and TJMaxx for less!  This is my home shopping tip. If you're not a Ross shopper, I hope that this will inspire you to check one out soon.

J  

No comments:

Post a Comment