Monday, August 19, 2013

Sweet Sixth Birthday





I discovered how much I enjoyed table design when I did my first project with a group of interior design classmates back in 2009. Since then I've been taking a stab at table settings each thanksgiving season, decorating the table for our big family dinner (see photos here: 2011 Thanksgiving Setting

This year for my daughter's sixth birthday we decided to do a small family dinner in my parent's beautiful backyard.  The color scheme was pink (my daughter's favorite color) I thought I was going use different hues of pink, but then I found this blue and orange and knew that it would be the perfect color combination.  I always like to add a pop of color (somewhere) in all of my designs.  I was extremely happy with the result. I feel so confident and I'm ready to do more.  Next season I'd like to do a small intimate wedding reception. If you or anyone you know is looking to save money hiring a decorator, contact me at jgwdecor@gmail.com.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment