Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rendering







With everything coming up for me and JGW Decor I thought it would be beneficial for me to practice rendering and actually become good at it! (if not good at least decent). In past design classes we had to render our projects. I didn't feel confident about rendering so most of the time I would turn in half finished projects. I'd have a 3 bedroom house and only shade in the living room or kitchen. I watched YouTube videos on how to render drawings and I found it to be really helpful for me.  

Since I have a few pending projects in the works - I went to Michael's Craft Store and bought a sketch book and colored pencils. I looked for a space on Houzz and came across this photo (at the top) and copied the image. It didn't turn out too bad! I was nervous about shading it in because that's usually where everything goes wrong; lol. But I'm proud of this sketch, I haven't drafted in a long time; more sketches to come in the future!! 

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment